Code of Ethics
- There will be no hidden charges attached to our consultations/sessions. All clients have information about the cost and length of a reading prior to beginning.
- I will be clear about what I can and cannot do for you.
- All sessions will be held in the strictest confidence (*Unless there is a threat of danger where the client may harm him/herself or as required by a court of law.)
- As an interfaith non-denominational minister, it is with great respect that I welcome people from all spiritual paths, ethnic heritages and cultures, regardless of sexual preference or personal background.
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, without causing harm or intending to cause harm.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reading not adhering to my code of ethics.
- Free Will overrides fate. You are in control of your future with the decisions you make daily. Every person should act according to his/her own conscience. You alone are responsible for your own behavior. Any decisions you make, or actions you take as a result of your consultations/session are entirely your own responsibility.
- I am not (nor do I imply) that I am a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or mental health professional.
- I will not give any professional advice related to these fields or any other field in which I am not qualified.
Excellent Card reader – very confident. I came away feeling excited about where I am in my life.